Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In Season and Out


Way back in 1985, I recorded an album, In Season and Out, which was produced by my good friends in the Christian band Rough Draft. Seven of the songs on the cassette (remember those?) were ones I wrote, with the eighth being written by a friend of mine in NY. Recently, I was able to recover one of those lost cassette tapes (thanks Michele!) and digitalize it. So I’m putting it up here on the blog for anyone who would like to download it free from the Media Fire storage site. Here's the link:


The file is in a zip file, so after downloading it you'll need to click on it and extract it to your music file, or extract it to your desktop and move it to your music file. From there, Windows Media Player should automatically read it, and you can sync it to a digital player or burn it to CD. Hope you enjoy it, and God bless!

No comments: